Welcome to my personal page. My name is Solène Lejosne. I am an Assistant Researcher at the Space Sciences Laboratory – UC Berkeley, where I conduct research on the near-Earth space environment.
I grew up in Givet, in the French Ardennes (here is a related blogpost). I received my bachelor’s degree from the École Polytechnique in 2008 and my PhD at University of Toulouse in 2013. Please see my CV for more details (latest update: Dec 2019).
On this website, you will find:
- some news regarding my latest research in the form of blogposts;
- a calculator for radiation belt science (quick estimates for the gyration, bounce and drift periods of a trapped particle);
- a list of my publications and scientific presentations;
- most of my seminar slides;
- and some research opportunity announcements.
Feel free to reach out for questions, comments, discussion!