Welcome to my personal page. I am an Associate Researcher at the Space Sciences Laboratory – UC Berkeley, where I conduct research on the near-Earth space environment.
I grew up in Givet, in the French Ardennes. I received my bachelor’s degree from the École Polytechnique in 2008 and my PhD at University of Toulouse in 2013. Please see my CV (latest update: April 2022) or LinkedIn profile for more details.
On this website, you will find:
- a calculator for radiation belt science (quick estimates for the gyration, bounce and drift periods of a trapped particle);
- a list of my publications and scientific presentations;
- some recent material (posters, videos and/or slides);
- and some research opportunity announcements.
- and ways to reach out!
- When to Say Yes, How to Say No, F. Bagenal (2014). (Useful read!)
- Equitable Letters in Space Physics (Resources for writing better recommendation and nomination letters)
You must be logged in to post a comment.