Welcome to my personal page. I am an Associate Researcher at the Space Sciences Laboratory – UC Berkeley, where I conduct research on the near-Earth space environment. I am involved with a variety of research projects (theory, field and particle data analysis), mostly focused on energetic particle transport in the inner magnetosphere. I am also the Principal Investigator of the Grotifer project, with the objective of developing a new design for the double-probe electric field instrument.
On this website, you will find:
- a calculator for radiation belt science (quick estimates for the gyration, bounce and drift periods of a trapped particle);
- a list of publications and scientific presentations;
- some recent material (posters, videos and/or slides);
- some research opportunity announcements;
- and some ways to reach out!