Welcome to my personal page. I am an Assistant Researcher at the Space Sciences Laboratory – UC Berkeley, where I conduct research on the near-Earth space environment.
I grew up in Givet, in the French Ardennes. I received my bachelor’s degree from the École Polytechnique in 2008 and my PhD at University of Toulouse in 2013. Please see my CV (latest update: June 2020) or LinkedIn profile for more details.
On this website, you will find:
- some news regarding my latest research in the form of blog posts;
- a list of my publications and scientific presentations;
- my latest seminar slides;
- a calculator for radiation belt science (quick estimates for the gyration, bounce and drift periods of a trapped particle);
- and some research opportunity announcements.
Feel free to reach out for questions, comments, discussion!